3. Eligibility to Use
In the event You register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website, You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Dukaanwala of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. Dukaanwala cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this section. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Dukaanwala or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Dukaanwala has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Dukaanwala has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website / Services (or any portion thereof).
5. Payments related Information
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnicall objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- harms minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting of any other nation;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any Dukaanwala server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of Dukaanwala, including any Dukaanwala Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- use the Website or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Agreement, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Dukaanwala or other third parties;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- violate the terms of the Agreement.
a. Products ordered for commercial resale and not for self-consumption;
b. Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
c. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
d. Invalid address given in order details; or
e. Any malpractice used to place the order.
6.16 There may be certain orders that Dukaanwala is unable to process or pass on buyer's order to the seller and must cancel. Some situations that may result in Dukaanwala's inability to process or pass on buyer's order to the seller include, without limitation, non- availability of the Website service, force majeure, credit limitations or suspected fraud.
- You may not modify or alter product catalogues available on the Website;
- You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make the product catalogues available on the Website available to others; and
- You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the product catalogues available on the Website.
10. Disclaimer Of Warranties & Liability
11. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- Dukaanwala is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to You is, or becomes, unlawful), or upon request by any law enforcement or other government agencies;
- The provision of the Services to You by Dukaanwala is, in Dukaanwala's opinion, no longer commercially viable;
- Dukaanwala has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website, the Services (or any part thereof); or
- In the event Dukaanwala faces any unexpected technical issues or problems that prevent the Website and / or Services from working.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
14. Report Abuse And Take Down Policy
16. General Provisions